Beauty Aura pure Apricot oil is cold-pressed from the dried kernels of the fruit of the apricot tree. This oil has clear yellow appearance and is almost odorless. Apricot oil is rich in vitamin A and E as well as Oleic (C18:1) and Linoleic (C18:2) essential fatty acids.
Benefits for healthy skin: Apricot Kernel Oil is known to be an effective emollient as it is easily absorbed into the skin.
* The light texture of apricot kernel oil makes it useful in face serums, or mixtures of oils used to moisturize the face as it may help to reduce wrinkles and brighten the complexion
* Apricot oil may help to counteract and soothe skin conditions including itchiness, dryness and inflammation.
* Regular massages may help reduce stress, pain and inflammation and instilling an overall sense of well-being.
* Apricot oil is readily absorbed without leaving a greasy residue. Lightly apply to damp skin before toweling off and keep skin moisturized all day
* Combine with a few drops of essential oils to make great aromatherapy massage oil or after bath oil
Benefits for healthy hair: The essential fatty acids present in apricot oil makes it a very good oil for hair care.
* Massaging scalp with some warm apricot oil stimulates the follicles and may improve hair growth
* Regular use may help to keep hair roots and strands well nourished and moisturized making hair soft and shiny