Unrelated to the common tea plant used to brew the familiar beverage, the tea tree is a source of a fragrant pale yellow oil sometimes known as melaleuca oil. In Australia, tea tree oil has been used for centuries as a natural remedy, and today scientists have established that tree tea oil has numerous beneficial properties. Specifically, the oil is an effective:
Many doctors are now recommending a number of traditional tea tree oil uses to patients as alternative or complementary remedies for various medical concerns.
If you're looking to benefit from oil tea tree remedies, Beauty Aura is the best brand to choose. Our tea tree essential oil is produced only from Australian melaleuca leaves and is carefully steam distilled in the United States to prevent the breakdown of the key compounds that give tea tree oil its many benefits. We never add additives of any kind to our essential oil, and our product is completely undiluted for maximum potency. It's the ideal product to use for:
- A natural tea tree oil acne treatment
- A tea tree oil for nail fungus and athlete's foot
- Cold sore remedies
- A tea tree oil for lice treatment without the use of toxic chemicals
- Scalp conditions like dandruff
- Promoting dental health
- Aromatherapy treatment with a carrier oil or diffuser
- Massage oil for professional or home use
- Soothing allergic reactions of the skin
- Addressing yeast, viral, fungal and bacterial skin infections
Ensure that you get the best possible results from your natural remedies. Experience the full benefit of tea tree oil acne treatment, tea tree oil for nail fungus or for any other tea tree oil uses. Choose Beauty Aura 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil for your health and wellness needs. Order a bottle of our tea tree essential oil today!